Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Dont allow yourself to be chained to despair & heartache this holiday season...

                                         

As September rolls in, its getting closer to that time when everyone starts thinking about Christmas. For many yrs now, while I love Christmas (its my fav outside of Thanksgiving) its also been one of the most depressing.

Ever feel like your hands are tied and your just smothered in despair when this time comes around? I sure did!! Theres nothing worse than walking through the store on Christmas Eve trying to figure out how your gonna split what little amount you have between your kids. 

You can ask my husband, there has been many tears each yr walking down them isles because it just broke my heart, regardless of how badly I tried to hold them in.

I am SO thankful that this yr isnt going to be like that!! Thanks to It Works and their phenomenal bonus's they give out on TOP of all the extra cash you bring in, this yr will not be like that!!

I am going to be Emerald by Dec and I just thank God for bringing Jacqueline to me with this awesome opportunity with a christian based company that truly believes in lifting each other up and helping others succeed!! 

If you would like to hear more or ask any questions, please feel free to message me :) Your life can be different if you just want it bad enough and refuse to give up or quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment